Core Services available under the NHS Contract
- General management of medical conditions
- Health promotion advice
- Emergency care if appropriate
- Referral for other services, if appropriate
- Urgently required care for temporary residents
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services
- Minor surgery procedures
- Travel Clinic - advice on immunisations required for foreign travel etc.
- Yellow Fever Centres - The Whiteley Surgery is an authorised centre for yellow fever immunisations by appointment with the practice nurses. They are available to all patients, including those not reqistered with this group practice.
- Physiotherapy Clinic - Appointments are available via your doctor who will refer you if appropriate.
- Registered patients aged 16-75 who have not been seen for three years may request a consultation.
- Registered patients aged over 75 years who have not been seen in the previous 12 months may request a consultation.
(If you are unable to attend the surgery for these checks because of your medical condition a home visit may be arranged.)